Saturday, June 6, 2009

Review-Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells


From Amazon:
In a world where being of mixed-blood is a major liability, Sabina Kane has the only profession fit for an outcast: assassin. But, her latest mission threatens the fragile peace between the vampire and mage races and Sabina must scramble to figure out which side she's on. She's never brought her work home with her---until now.

This time, it's personal.

My review:
What can I say about this book except...WOW what a ride?! I LOVED this book! It had everything a gal like me could want! Action, adventure, romance and a super awesome demon! Come on! At first I was afraid it would be another Buffy knock off, but boy was I pleasantly surprised! Sabina is NOTHING like Buffy and nothing like anything I've ever read! She's smart, funny, and ..okay I'm sounding like a crazy person but this book was just too fun! I seriously didn't want it to end! I'm definitely going to pick up the next book. This review is going to be short and sweet (and really gushy.) I loved it and if you like this genre I think you will too! I give this book a very glowing 4.5/5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!