Tuesday, September 15, 2009

And now on a different note....

Okay you guys, just a little off topic post to let you know that I am really really needing a vacation! Like seriously soon! Myrtle Beach Resort looks so very nice! I'm in love with the pictures of the pier and the water! Just looks so relaxing! I'm so stressed out so this seems like the perfect Rx for me! *sigh* I am certainly planning on it!

Seriously check it out yourself! I'm sure that you will find the Myrtle Beach Accommodations

pretty darn cushy, if you ask me! Oh, and they have a pretty neat looking sweepstakes too! You can register to win a 4 night stay in a 2 bedroom condo!!! Sweet! Count me in sir! *sigh* Just the thought of a nice vacation is making me smile! Just me a book, a fruity drink with a swirly straw, and no planner...work...worry..........




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!