Monday, November 30, 2009

Thankfully Reading Weekend Wrap Up


Well this excellent weekend reading event was just not meant to be for me. I think I read a total of 50 pages all weekend. I felt sick for the first half and then got better. Treated myself to some Chinese food to celebrate and wound up with food poisoning. So Sunday was spent mainly hugging porcelain and miserably wrapped up on the couch begging for death. Yup..plans totally went down the drain. Oh well. I've seen a lot of posts for people that got a LOT of reading done this weekend and Congratulate them!

Maybe next time, eh?

1 comment:

  1. So sorry your plans for the weekend were sidelined by food poisoning. Not a fun way to spend a long weekend. I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!