Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Weekly Plans: A Little Late

I'm behind. I'm really behind. I have good reasons! I really do! I won't list them or make excuses but I will say that I've got good reasons to be lagging. I do have some plans for this week though.

Plans:
  • I'm going to keep reading Gone With the Wind because it's awesome and I'm loving it!
  • I'm going to get my stack of books ready for the Read-a-Thon next week!
  • I'm going to get started on Fortunate Harbor
There! My plans for this week! I think I can get that much done *snort!*

1 comment:

  1. I hope everything works out according to your plans...Lord knows I've been totally behind schedule on book reviews over the last couple of months. I guess it would help if I would just quit requesting ARC's! lol lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!