Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dewey's 24-Hour Read-a-Thon


I've whittled down my list! Here it is!
  1. Touch The Dark-Karen Chance
  2. Desperate Duchess-Eloisa james
  3. The House of Seven Gables-Nathaniel Hawthorne
  4. Utopia-Thomas More
  5. Immortal Beloved-Cate Tiernan
  6. Revolution-Jennifer Donnelly
  7. Arsenic and Clam Chowder-James. D. Livingston
  8. Sweet Mary-Liz Balmaseda
Oh and I'm crossing my fingers..Amazon is telling me that my two books are due on Friday! So I'm hoping to add these two to the list as well:

MockingJay-Suzanne Collinsa
John Dies At The End-David Wong

I'm trying to keep the genres mixed and somewhat light. I have the two classics, but they are kinda short novels. I may switch out one or two but I don't think I will. What about you? What does your list look like?

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower! Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your variety! I've got a couple of short classics on deck too. In fact, I think everything I have is short! I hope you get Mockingjay in time--that one should be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection! I'm trying to mix mine up a little this year. Hoping to keep myself interested for the FULL 24 hours this time. We'll see!

    (Found you while searching for Read-A-Thon posts.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!