Friday, February 25, 2011

Five Question Friday



1. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope, I tried once and almost killed my friends car. I drove it around the block ONCE and when I parked the thing was smoking.

2. What are two foods you just can't eat?
Coconuts and Onions..well I can handle the sweet kind of onions, preferably battered and dipped in bloomin' onion sauce.

3. Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies? What is your favorite kind?
I do not buy them. I don't really care for cookies all that much though.

4. How do you pamper yourself?
I take a bath. I take a nap. I read til my eyes cross. I'm kinda easy that way.
5. What is your nickname and how did you get it?
Well I have a few. Mickey (my sis and dad) I am the oldest, so when my sister was 1 she couldn't say Melissa but she could say Mickey. Not sure how that worked, but it stuck and I've been that ever since.
I'm Mel, babe, sweetie, Mommy, Hey You! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!