Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quick Review: Flip This Zombie

About the Book:
The Zombie Apocalypse has been good to Sarah and David. Their marriage is better than ever. They communicate well, share responsibilities, and now, they're starting a business. ZombieBusters-for all your zombie extermination needs.

There are lots of zombies and that means lots of customers...Except one of them doesn't want the zombies dead, he wants them alive and ready for experimentation. Mad scientists make for difficult clients and this time, Sarah and David might have bitten off more than they can chew.

My Review:
Those that "know" me know that I am a big old sucker for Zombies, so when I read this description I had to read it! The book was awesome and I cannot wait for more! I mean seriously how cool is it that it's about a husband and wife Zombie killing team? They went from sparring with each other (pre apocalypse) to sparring with the zombies (post).

The plot was fun, if not slightly clichéd. I enjoyed the interaction between Sarah and David. They were very colorfully written and definitely believable. There wasn't any lack of zombie fun either! I even enjoyed the parts that weren't zombie related! I especially liked seeing the survivor camps and seeing how the people react and respond to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!