Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon Day 1


The first thing I'm focusing on in this read-a-thon is catching up with the John Adam's read-a-long! I am so behind, but it's because I'm really enjoying it! I'm taking notes, and marking things in my book! I never mark up books! I am completely kicking myself for not paying attention in History class and learning about these important people!

Stats:
1st Book: John Adams-David McCullough
Start page: 122
Goal ending page: 167
Goal Completed: YES! I am now completely caught up with this read-a-long! I am so happy with myself! I'll post my chapter notes and do all the linky things to get totally caught up!

Onto my next book:

2nd book:The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland In a Ship of Her Own Making-OMG the longest book title EVAH!

2 comments:

  1. I'm behind on John Adams too...for completely different reasons. This moving business interferes with everything! So I will also be using the read-a-thon to catch up.

    Happy read-a-thon reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the John Adams miniseries and now I want to read the book. He really was a fascinating man. Good luck on the Readathon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!