Monday, July 25, 2011

High Summer Read-a-Thon-Starting Post

Photobucket
It started last night at midnight, but I'm old so I am starting it now! It's 7am and my reading time is beginning with the book, What a Demon Wants by Kathy Love on my Nook!


I have work today but only for a few hours plus a trip to the grocery store, but after that I'm seriously getting down to some action. I'm planning on reading my butt off this 'thon! I'm probably not going to do a lot of updates, but I will update everyday! :)  PS-use #HSreadathon on Twitter to chat with us as we read!

My update format will look like this:

Day 1 Update 1
Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 202

3 comments:

  1. You're funny! (I'm old, so I'm starting it now) - Hey! My post was auto-scheduled to go up while I was sleeping, so I'm starting now, too! :) Good luck with the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm planning on reading my butt off this 'thon!" Love it! That is my mantra too. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not old...I'm old! So glad you're joining me again. =O) I know you've already started on your second book. You're going to put us all to shame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!