Thursday, August 11, 2011

Read Dangerously Read-a-Thon: Mini Challenge 1





Challenge #1

For this mini challenge, I want you to pick 1 to 3 songs that fit the book you're currently reading. You can explain why they fit, or just list the songs. Remember, this is supposed to be a fun, quick challenge, so don't drive yourself crazy trying to come up with something.

My book that I'm reading is  Hold Me Closer, Necromancer

So far I would say that there is really just one song so far that pops into my brain about this book! I'm only on pg. 68 so I may add more but for now..
When Worlds Collide by Powerman 5k-just because Sam's world just collides with the supernatural world. It's kind of a stretch but it's the first thing that came to mind! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!