Saturday, September 3, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Read-a-Thon

Yes I am overlapping my read-a-thons, but hey I'm addicted! :) What am I going to be reading this weekend? Well I'm glad you asked! This read-a-thon is being hosted by Katie's Book Blog (click HERE to check it out!)

  • finish-Love Lies Bleeding-FINISHED
  • Dead of Night-Jonathan Maberry (nook ARC)-56/365
  • Start-Rebecca (don't have to read all just a handful of chapters)
  • Start-To Kill a Mockingbird (don't have to read all just a handful of chapters)
  • A Killing in Antiques- 30/310
  • Sinexia-Finish
  • Finish-Zone One
I have 2 short hours of work today so I should have plenty of time to read! I got all my blogging updates scheduled, so I don't have to worry about that! I'm making myself write reviews as I read!  These books will also count towards the monthly read-a-thon goals so yeah...Let's have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!