Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Goals

I has a plan ya'll! August was great with books! I may not have stayed on track with the reviews, but I sure did read a lot! Woot! So I have decided that I'm going to post some goals for this month. I've thought about what I want to do with it and now it's time for some action! So here they are:

Book and Blog Related:
  • Read 20 books total
  • 2 of these 20 will be Classics (Rebecca and To Kill a Mockingbird)
  • Read 1 nonfiction
  • Catch up on ALL reviews that need posting!!!!!-big ole emphasis here! 
  • Set and stick with a posting/reviewing schedule. Nothing fancy or hard (since I'm a lazy..you know what) so that I will stick with it! 
There! I made some goals and put them out into the universe! Now I am satisfied and ready to get started. What are your goals? 

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about making plans ;)

    This is a great idea, I made some goals for the rest of the year but didn't think to post them on my blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!