Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Sunday Salon

I had a wonderfully productive week! I sure did! So I am crossing my fingers for next week! My blog is up to date and spiffy looking with it's new amazingly cute back ground! My TBR stack got chipped away just a wee bit and I feel good about that.



Blog Plans for This Week:
  • keep up my blog schedule (i have one now..sorta)
  • visit more blogs! 
  • read more! 
Hey you know what? I do have an awesome giveaway going! I'm hosting Crazy Dog T's on my blog so if you want to try to win a cool t shirt then hop on over to THIS post!

I'm looking forward to this next week! It's gonna be so much fun! I have my stack of books just waiting for me to dive into!
just thought i'd put this here
My Reviews:

1 comment:

  1. Love your snowflakes background!

    And that cartoon is so cute!

    I love reading in the fall and winter....the cozy books take center stage, and lots of mysteries.

    Here's MY SUNDAY SALON POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!