Saturday, February 11, 2012

First Day Of Diet-2/11



I am starting my diet today. It's something I've been planning on doing but have been too lazy to start. So here goes. Today is the day! :) I'm going low carb. It's worked for me in the past and I honestly feel better eating this way. My brain is sharper, my energy levels raise, and I lose weight. My big problem is that I'm just lazy. I'm not the greatest cook and I get tired of cooking very quickly. This is usually why I "fall off the wagon."

Why am I posting this on my blog? Accountability. I'm also wondering if there are others starting diets or are currently dieting? We could buddy up and help each other out?

Here is my ticker:

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

I have 45lbs that I would like to lose. My username on MyFitnessPal is HellinYourEyes, so if you are a member please send me a message! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Low carb has worked for me in the past but I'm another lazy one who keeps falling off the diet wagon. Will check out MyFitnessPal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!