Sunday, April 8, 2012

Monster Pick Your Thon

My my my, I really needed this! I have been doing pretty lousy on the reading and the reviewing lately! I blame ...well I can only really blame myself. So this is perfect timing! Starting today I will be focusing on reading and getting reviews scheduled up!

This is a week long event and each day will have a challenge or something to that effect. Today's is to set out goals. Easy peasy.

My Goals:
  • Catch up COMPLETELY on read-a-longs
  • Read and schedule reviews for 5 books (or more depending on how crazy I get this week)
  • Tidy up some things around the blog. 
  • Read at least 1 hour per day (aim for more of course) 
There you go! I think this is a do-able list! 

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of mixing both the readathon and reviewathon!

    I'm doing the readathon, with the same sort of flexible attitude

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!