Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend Stuffs

This week has been wacky and I mean that in a stressed out, hair pulling, sleeping whenever I can, wonky sort of wacky way! I mean I think yesterday I looked like this:
Anybloggin, I didn't get a LOT (okay who am I kidding right?) of reading done. I am enjoying The First Days by Rhiannon Frater and I'm almost finished with it. My weekend is going to be interesting. I work only Saturday this weekend, because...*Drumroll*
My son is turning 8 years old tomorrow! *Sobs* My little boy is growing up! We aren't planning a huge party or anything, but both of us are off work so we are going to be hanging out with him a LOT. We are baking his cake tonight and decorating it tomorrow. We are going to let him pick out his presents and what he wants to do. So I doubt I'll have spare time to read, but as always I will have a book on me!  I never leave home without it.

So that's my plans. I have a book tour read to get done, plus I want to finish TFDs and post my review! I think I foresee a caffeine overdose in my future!

**Ps-Just in case anyone was curious, I have been working out everyday this week! I am feeling slightly addicted! :) Good addictions are so hard to come by I think I'll nurture this one.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha that lady looks funny. Happy birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. look up Jesus Warrior (wife swap) and you'll laugh even harder! lol

      and thank you for the birthday wishes! :)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!