Sunday, August 26, 2012

My Weeklong Back To School Read-a-Thon

My youngin' is back into the swing of things with school and karate, so this week I am going to use my quiet time wisely. I will spend every single spare moment devoted to reading. I have a big stack of books that needs my attention. I need to get my books read and my reviews aflowing again too!

I will be doing this solo, unless you wanna join in? I will start tomorrow at around 7am and end the "thon" on Sunday at midnight (cst.)

My goal is to read at least 5 books this week! It's a big number for me, but I really  want to catch up! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I will join you! I'll get a post up sometime today. Great idea! Since I tanked my write-a-thon because of work this week. =O(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm joining up too! post is here, my goal is 1,520 pages.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!