Sunday, August 31, 2014

Not Here For a Bit *Update*

I hate that I have to write this.

My Dad left this world on Wednesday. From what we know he went very peacefully in his sleep, so we have that to comfort us. He had been having some health issues the last month or so, but was at home and recovering.

I will be taking a little blogging break. My posts are scheduled to go up on the days that they are set, but reviews and such will be missing. I WILL fulfill my obligations to review, I just cannot focus on anything right now. I'm sure you all understand.

Everyone hug your loved ones as many times as you can and let them know all the time how much you love them.

3 comments:

  1. Prayers for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, my heart goes out to you. You are such a good friend and you have been in my thoughts. I was going to send you something because I thought I had your address, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Please know that I am sending all my positive thoughts your way. I know this has got to be one of the hardest things to go through in life. Please accept my love and many, many hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!