Friday, October 17, 2014

Dewey's is almost here!

http://24hourreadathon.com
Well it is one of the most magical times of the year! A time where I stock up on food and drinks and books and just nerd out for a whole friggen day! I never make it the whole time, but I try my best. This year will be no exception!

My goal is to read for at least 12 hours and finish 2 full sized novels and as many comic/graphic novels as I can! I am still debating on how I will update. I know I want to do some challenges and stuff, but I don't know if I want to update every hour. Maybe every 4 for an update and do whatever challenges make me happy?

My stack looks as such:

I do however reserve the right to change anything in this stack (with Daryl's permission of course!)

For snacks I have veggie chips, veggies (gonna saute some for lunch!), various juices, water, coffee (pumpkin spice creamer!) and of course CHOCOLATE!

So excited!


2 comments:

  1. read 300% faster in less than half an hour. here is the free eBook training: http://getfiles.co/4sEd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!