Friday, July 21, 2017

#24in48 Starts Now! Let's do this thang!

I'm doing a read-a-thon inception this weekend! I'm participating in the 24 in 48 thon that starts momentarily (if I'm awake!)

Click on the button up top to find out more and sign up! You know you miss the thrill of Dewey's, but in this case the 24 hours is broken up into 48 hours, so you can read in bursts just as long as you aim to read for a total of 24 hours this weekend.

My selections:



Not gonna make it through them all, but I'mma do mah best!


  1. Where in the world are you reading from this weekend? Alabama-specifically my sofa. :) 
  2. Have you done the 24in48 readathon before? Nope, this is my first time attempting this readathon! 
  3. Where did you hear about the readathon, if it is your first? Facebook I think? Probably Twitter too. 
  4. What book are you most excited about reading this weekend? ALL of them are so interesting sounding, so I can't really pick! 
  5. Tell us something about yourself. I'm on a serious business history kick, especially tudor/medieval history. 
  6. Remind us where to find you online this weekend. Twitter: @lexley Instagram: @coraelle and Facebook: Lexley/Melissa Caldwell


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!